Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am in the trade. Can I see and buy products at lower wholesale/trade prices?
A: Yes you can
Wholesale/trade customers receive lower prices because they buy in volume. All you have to do is register a new account stating that you are ‘in the trade’ and we will carry out a series of checks to confirm this. If you qualify, we will then set you up as a trade customer on our system. From then on, when you log in to our site, you will benefit from the lower prices and for your convenience, these are displayed ex vat.
Q: Why should I register a new account?
A: Registering an account offers the following benefits
1. It enables you to view, track and manage all your orders just by logging in.
2. If you are a trade customer, you benefit from and can see the lower trade/wholesale prices once you log in. You must be in the trade to qualify for this. We have a vetting process, that we adhere to, in order for you to become a trade customer.
3. Registering an account makes it quick and easy for you to order from us because you only have to type in your account and delivery details once, the first time you register. You just log in from then on.
4. You can choose to receive news and special offers by email.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: Credit cards
You can pay by Mastercard, VISA or Debit card. Our minimum credit card order value is $10. Payments are processed on a secure server and all orders and payment details are encrypted for security.
All prices are shown in Pounds Sterling and include VAT. Overseas customers: your credit card provider will convert this into your own local currency and the total will appear on your credit card statement just like any other purchase you make.
Q: How secure is the site?
A: Highly secure
We take great care to store your personal information securely. We want you to feel confident about shopping online with us. Your credit card details are not stored on our transactional system therefore each new transaction requires you to re-enter your credit card details.
When you fill in a web form (for example, setting up an account) your connection to this website is encrypted which prevents eavesdropping. Evidence of this can be seen by the worldsecuresystems.com identity on the URL which is verified by GlobalSign.
Q: Do we keep credit card details?
A: We don’t keep credit card details
When an order is paid with a credit card on the web, we get confirmation from Bank. We are able to refund monies if need be but we never see sight of credit card details.
Q: What is the minimum order?
A: Minimum order
Our minimum order value is $10.00
Q: Will any of my personal information be passed on to any other companies?
A: Personal Information
No, we don’t trade information with anyone.
Q: Do we offer local self-collection?
A: Not available
Q: What should I do if I encounter problems when paying?
1. Please inform our customer service personnel
2. Customer service will notify you to come again after handling
Q: Can I have a refund?
A: Please check our refund policy
For more questions, please contact us:
Address: 3339 Solomon Ln, Alameda, CA 94502, US
Tel: (510) 205-4816