The Andre Verdier Laguiole Steak Knife Set comes in a wooden block that is made from beechwood this will look great on display in any kitchen.
Each knife has a micro-serrated hardened stainless-steel blade that will cut through any steak like a hot knife through butter.
The blades are made from high-quality stainless steel and are trademarked with a bee logo on the handle and completed with a beautiful mirror finish.
– The set consists of 6 steak knives in a wooden knife block
– Mirror finish on knives
– Box made of beechwood
– Combination of serrated edge and bevelled edge with a thickness of 1,2 mm
– Materials: 13% stainless steel knife, 1.2mm hardened stainless steel blade; synthetic handle
– Hand wash only
– To keep the bright finish, we recommend hand washing in soapy water
– Rinse after washing and dry it off before storing
– Do not soak
– Remember not to use abrasive sponges on them either, in order to maintain their finish